Customize Consent Preferences

We use cookies to help you navigate efficiently and perform certain functions. You will find detailed information about all cookies under each consent category below.

The cookies that are categorized as "Necessary" are stored on your browser as they are essential for enabling the basic functionalities of the site. ... 

Always Active

Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.

No cookies to display.

Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.

No cookies to display.

Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.

No cookies to display.

Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.

No cookies to display.

Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.

No cookies to display.

SO | EN

Fighting between the Kurdish Groups and The SDF Forces Broke Out in Manjib

|

Syria (KAAB TV) – A war between a Turkish-backed group and the Kurdish forces broke out in Syria, and the Turkish-backed group carried out airstrikes there, and the Kurdish forces killed 37 people in the Manbij region in northern Syria.

Also, the latest reported fighting comes despite the United States saying on Wednesday that it is working to address Turkey’s concerns in Syria so that NATO allies can persuade them not to escalate attacks against Kurdish fighters.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that “fierce fighting has taken place in the countryside of Manbij in recent hours between the Kurds led by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and the Turkish-backed National Army groups, which have support Turkey.”

“The strikes killed 37 people, according to preliminary casualties, including Turkish-backed fighters and the SDF, and five civilians,” the Britain-based monitoring group said, citing sources. different in Syria.

Meanwhile, the Monitoring Group said that at least 322 people have been killed in the fighting in Manbij countryside since last month.

Mazloum Abdi, head of the US-backed SDF, said on Wednesday that his group supports “the unity and territorial integrity of Syria”.

In a statement he sent to the AFP news agency, he called on the new Syrian government to “intervene so that a ceasefire can take place throughout Syria.

“However, Abdi’s comments followed what he called a “good” meeting between Kurdish leaders and the Damascus administration late last month.

 

Related Articles

Live Now

Follow us on Social Media

Trending

News